Ever just stepped back and looked at how much your life has changed in a VERY short amount (say 2 years, 2 months) of time? I crawled into my Courtyard Marriott bed last night in Sacramento (a pretty comfy bed actually) ALL ALONE and started to cry happy tears. I took a deep breath and said out loud, “Thank you!”
I found myself in that bed because of my daughter (so……..it’s 6:47 am as I write this…I am still in that bed…ha) She has completely shifted my life’s purpose. And I say thank you to her. When I laid my head on the pillow I started listing all of the changes I’ve made that are 100% her fault. It is just so fantastic. And, this, this is My WooWoo.
- working with a medical intuitive rather than searching for all answers in the medical/health community
- owning every single DoTERRA oil that has ever been made, carrying oils on planes rather than chemicals and sharing with strangers, making dishwashing soap and cleaning supplies, owning 5 diffusers. You get the point.
- taking a new “you can heal your life with your own energy” monthly training course for a year
- using my hands to create energy balls and to heal my husband’s leg
- talking with Inner Physicians to get answers to medical problems
- owning up to my psychic abilities and intuition
- creating a shrine in my office so I can meditate on a more frequent basis
- acknowledging all spirits in a room and asking my daughter what and who she’s seeing
- introducing friends to rituals
- buying crystals, rocks, wind chimes, angels, and the like for her and me
- testing out a new company called VibesUp
- learning about Crystal Children and Indigoes and Rainbows and Stars and Diamonds
- looking, and finding, for orbs in photos
- putting a business on hold to focus on her magic
- talking to strangers about her healing magic – “Expect Great Things!”
- spontaneously (as in a 3 day decision) going to the Bahamas to get CranioSacral Therapy with dolphins
- starting a blog
- following my dreams
- and crawling in a bed in Sacramento to take a 4-day CranioSacral Therapy training course to eventually speak more openly about this modality but also to give this hands-on therapy more regularly to my gorgeous daughter
By the way, this is just what I could come up with in 10 minutes. Truly, she is my catalyst. She is the spark that ignites the fire in my belly.
Do you have a catalyst? Where is that fire in your belly? How hot does it burn? Are you feeding it or pouring the waters of doubt on it? Perhaps it’s time to do one thing that moves you in the direction of your soul’s desire. Just 1. Or heck, just tell one person today about your fire. Start there…
Love ya…I’m off to class!!!!!
The Learning Mama